Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have a ton to catch up on....

I have a few things to post but for now, here is a few of the things we've been up to! :)

We played hookie from school & went to Disney on Ice. Front row, what!!


Then we went to Wendy's for lunch (spent too much at the show)!


                                      Then we went to Go Yo! Our FAV place for frozen yogurt


Teagan got her first hair cut! We took Taylor to get a trim and of course, Teags wants to be like her sissy. Chris and I had been having a debate on whether she needed a cut, he said it would probably make her hair grow faster. I told him, thats just a myth....BUT when we were at the salon, he asked the hairdresser Melaine. She actually said yes, it does make it grow faster! I guess you have to cut the baby hair. Who knew?!? She did great, she even got her hair washed in the sink like a big girl. Melaine thought her little curls would be gone but quite the opposite happened, they were more bouncing than ever. I just love her blonde curls, it fits her personality, wild and crazy! :)



 
And that was all in ONE day! Phew! A busy but super fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment