Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My first post!!!

So, here it is! My very first blog post! Are you excited?!? I am... here I plan to document what’s going on with me, Chris, Taylor and Teagan. I had been reading a few the past few weeks, some of which have been very sad actually, and just said to myself “I need to do that!” I used to have a baby website where I would post pictures and write down milestones with Taylor but that didn’t allow me to write just about ME! Please bear with me as I tweak the details and learn how to make it all fancy schmancy! LOL

The past few days have been pretty cold for Florida, although Chris thinks it’s totally fine for him to wear a short sleeve in 50-degree weather. New Yorkers!! Whatever! I tried to bundle the girls up as much as I can. Taylor doesn’t have many warm clothes but we did find some jeans at TCP for $4.99 this weekend, score! She loves the cold weather and can not wait to see snow! We go up to Maryland/DC to see my sister and her husband in about 5 weeks, so lets hope for some snow then :)

Teagan doesn’t like being all covered up though. In fact, this morning her teacher told me she kept trying to take off her fleece pullover and then lifting up her shirt, practically taking it off yesterday. Her poor little cheeks were all red yesterday too from the cold weather.

Ok, well that's all for now...stay tuned for the adventures of the Amrhein family :)

2 comments: